domingo, 14 de outubro de 2012

Cornerstone

So I became addicted by a song called Cornerstone, by the Arctic Monkeys, so I thought I'd draw something inspired by it. I don't really like any band member because they seem a little too cocky, but I did like the video.
It features Alex with a tape recorder and a microphone singing the song and interpreting it a bit. There is something pretty iconic about it so I took a few screenshots and probably listened to the song about 20 times  until I finished it
I even tried to use other references for his face, but I'm a little rusty at copying, so I just let it go. It was really fun to do it, though!

Talking about musicians, I love drawing them. I did this once for a friend
It's Bert McCracken from The Used and I did use a photo reference for this one. It was really hard to do, but also really fun.
And this one is a Jared Leto I did last year, in an attempt to make him look creepy

And since he has a face like a cartoon, I kept drawing him over and over

So yeah, bye!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário